A couple of days ago, I realized that I was really close to posting my 100th post! I can't believe I've already reached that milestone. It's amazing how time flies when you're blogging for fun!
Anyway, I'd been thinking about what would be appropriate for a 100th post... what should I write about? I kind of got stuck thinking about it too much.
Then I visited Penny over at Lavender Hill Studio, and she was posting for the 100th time! To commemorate her milestone she decided to do a giveaway of one of her pieces of mosaic art customized for the reader that won the random drawing out of all the commenters on that particular post. It was a "thank you" to all her readers. I thought, "What a wonderful idea!"
So I hope Penny won't mind, but I am going to do a giveaway for my 100th post!!!!!
For those not familiar with a "giveaway" here's how it works:
- Leave a comment on this post.
- Your comment serves as an entry for drawing that will be held on November 19th.
- A random number generator (the Hubby will be finding out on the internet because he loves tech geekie things like that) will be used to draw the winner.
- The winner will receive a signed 11"x14" fine photographic print of a photograph of their choice from my online photo galleries OR from any one of the previous 99 posts on this blog.
- If your comment doesn't have a link to your profile with an email or blog link, please leave your email information in the comment, so I know how to get a hold of you if you are the winner. Otherwise, you'll have to check back on November 19th for the winner announcement and then email me if you win.
And that's it! Simple as that! Now start browsing those photos, because you may be the winner.